NoBlue SaaS Limited (we, our or us) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors (you, your).
Personal information we collect about you in the course of doing business with you, such as when you engage with us as a customer, potential customer, supplier, service provider, professional advisor, consultant or other third party in relation to the provision of our Services, and the operation of our business generally. This includes sales, marketing, business contact, transactions, support services or registration activities conducted by us.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NoBlue SaaS Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/03/2018.
What data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may collect the following information from you on our website:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites (“our sites”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our websites.
- Information that we collect automatically during visits to our websites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
When you visit our website(s) we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our websites, such as Google Analytics. These providers use cookie-related technologies to help us analyse how users use the websites, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the sites. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser.
Contained within our website is a tracking code provided by Lead Forensics. This code enables Lead Forensics to track activity on the website and provide us with information on the IP address of the requesting computer, the date and duration of the user’s visit, and the web pages which the user visits.
The Lead Forensics tool uses IP tracking for identifying businesses and is not the same as cookies. The Lead Forensics tracking code only provides information that is readily available in the public domain. It does not, and cannot, provide individual, personal or sensitive data regarding who has visited our website. It provides information on what companies have visited our website by identifying them from their IP address. This data may be used by us to contact the business about their experience or for marketing purposes. We will not pass this data to third parties for any reason. More information can be found at www.leadforensics.com.
- Information customers and potential customers provide when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, usage information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
- You may also choose to provide personal information, such as contact details and job titles, when you attend sales and marketing events, view product demos, download software from our website, take part in surveys, or through other sales and marketing interactions we may have with you.
- When you contact our support desk for technical support we may record personal information such as contact details, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and job titles.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Telephone calls made to or received from ourselves may be recorded.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research, quality and/or training purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of interactions you have with us.
- When you sign or review an electronic document that we send to you, for example a customer registration form, or Direct Debit Mandate
- We also may collect information related to your company, approximate geographic location, or other demographic information that does not personally identify you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to combine other information as defined above with personal information that you submit.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We gather information for the following reasons:
- To ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Where the processing is necessary prior to entering into a contract, for example to allow us to provide you with a quotation which you have requested.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices
- To send information to our customers about their account, technical alerts or updates, and other administrative or service-related communications
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support
- To carry out research and development to improve our services that we offer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the sign-up page.
- To display cases studies and/or personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name and company name.
- With other business partners, such as system integrators, distributors, and referral partners that are involved in providing business services. For example, if you indicate an interest in a service, we may share personal information such as your contact information with our business partners.
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify our customers.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may from time to time send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information in which we think you may have a legitimate interest, using the email address which you have provided.
Periodically, we may also use your information to contact you with our latest news or offers.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
How do we store your personal data
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- processing is fair, lawful and transparent
- data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- data is kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- we comply with the relevant GDPR procedures for international transferring of personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit, or access your personal information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties; however, we may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If NoBlue SaaS Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply and agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about your under data protection law:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purpose.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at:
Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing- related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving account-related or other administrative messages.Where the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
- consent; or
- that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Controller, NoBlue SaaS Ltd, 2/3 H2O Business Park, Nottingham, NG15 0HT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to Contact Us
Last updated: May 2021